Myma Meals enables transactions on its Platform between participating MYMAS(Food Business Operator) and buyers, dealing in (a) prepared food and beverages, (b) consumer goods, and (c) other products and services ("Platform Services"). The buyers ("Buyer/s") can choose and place orders ("Orders") from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various MYMAS(FBO). MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) enables delivery by connecting third party service providers i.e. pick-up and delivery partners (“PDP”) who will be responsible for providing the pick-up and delivery services and completing Tasks initiated by the users of the Platform (Buyers or Merchants). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as "Services". For both Platform Services and Delivery Services, MYMA is merely acting as an intermediary between the Merchants and Buyers and/or PDPs and Buyers/Merchants.
PDPs are individual entrepreneurs engaged with Myma on a voluntary, non-exclusive and principal to principal basis to provide aforementioned services for service fee. PDPs are independent contractors and are free to determine their timings of work. Myma(FOP) does not exercise control on the PDPs and the relationship between the PDPs and Myma is not that of an agent and principal or employee and employer.
For the pickup and delivery services and completing the Tasks, PDPs may charge the users of the Platform (Buyers or Merchants), a service fee (inclusive of applicable taxes whenever not expressly mentioned) determined on the basis of various factors including but not limited to distance covered, time taken, demand for delivery services/Tasks, real time analysis of traffic and weather conditions, seasonal peaks or such other parameters as may be determined from time to time.
As per the recent key amendment in the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 definition of “goods” under section 2(20) of the CPA, 2019 has been amended to include “food” as defined in the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. “Goods“ shall mean every kind of movable property and includes “food” as defined in clause (j) of sub-section(1) of section 3 of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006;”
Thus, by widening the scope of the definition of Goods, the meteorically “Food Delivery Platforms” would come within the fold of CPA, 2019. It also makes it important for the food business operators to be aware of the rights of consumers under the legislation and comply with its obligation accordingly.
Acceptance Of Terms
Thank you for using the Myma platform. These Terms and conditions (the "Terms & Conditions") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Myma platform and/or website at www.myma.in and any related mobile application or software.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Myma platform Services, you are agreeing to these “terms and conditions” and are entering into a legally binding contract with the Myma platform Services. Any person who accesses this Myma platform Service is presumed to be legally capable of entering into a legally binding contract and has understood and voluntarily accepted the Terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
Eligibility For MYMA (FOP) User
“User” refers to you, as a user of Customer Services, who accesses or uses our Customer services using Mobile Application/ Website or any other platform provided by the MYMA (Food Ordering Platform) to order food for yourself or on behalf of others or to sell food and use all the services provided by the Myma(Food Ordering Platform).
The User must undertake to adhere to the eligibility to enter into a contract in view of section 11 of The Indian Contract Act, 1872. The User shall agree to represent and warrant that the User is at the age of 18 or above and is fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representation, and warranties as set forth in this Agreement.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
Legal Implications Of Online Food Ordering:
MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) states in its Agreement that it provides online food ordering services by entering into contractual arrangements with mymas(Food Business Operator) on a principal to principal basis for the purpose of listing their food and beverages for online ordering by the Users on the Food Delivery Platform. Users can access the list of food and beverages of the MYMA(Food Business Operator) listed on FDP and place orders against the MYMAS (Food Business Operator) through the Food Delivery Platform which the MYMA(Food Business Operator) Partner may or may not accept at its absolute discretion.
Terms Of Services Of Food Ordering Platform
1) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) is making it clear that it is not either a manufacturer or a seller or distributor of food or beverages but only places an order against the MYMAS (Food Business Operator) on behalf of the User customer pursuant to the aforesaid contract and facilitate the sale and purchase of food and beverages between the two, under the contract for sale and purchase of food and beverages.
2) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) will not be liable for any actions or omissions by the MYMA (Food Business Operator)Partners including deficiency in service, wrong delivery or order, quality of food, time taken to prepare or deliver the order, etc.
3) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) states that the liability of any violation of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and applicable rules and regulations made thereunder shall solely be towards the seller/owners, vendors, Restaurant Partners, importer or manufacturers of the food products.
4) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) provides a disclaimer in respect of some of the food that may be suitable for certain ages only. It must be the responsibility of Users to check the food they are ordering and read its description, if provided, before placing an order on MYMA( Food Ordering Platform). MYMA(FOP) shall not be liable in the event food ordered by User does not meet User’s dietary or any other requirements and/or restrictions.
5) The acceptance by a Delivery Partner of undertaking delivery of User’s order shall constitute a contract of service under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 or any successor legislation, between the User and the Delivery Partner, to which again food Delivery Platform is not a party.
6) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) clarifies that Food Ordering Platform does not provide any delivery or logistics services and only enables the delivery of food and beverages ordered by the Users through Food Ordering Platform by connecting User with Delivery Partners or the MYMA(Food Business Operator) Partners, as the case may be. 7). MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) states that it will use reasonable efforts to inform the User of the Delivery Charges that may apply to the User, provided the User will be responsible for Delivery Charges incurred for User’s order regardless of User’s awareness of such Delivery Charges.
8) MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) reserves it’s right that at any time and without prior notice, the Food Ordering Platform can remove, block, or disable access to any Content, for any reason or no reason, considered to be objectionable, in violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or otherwise harmful to the Services.
9) Intellectual & Proprietary Rights: The Food Ordering Platform shall declare in the form of a clause its ownership of FDP content and Proprietary Rights in detail every user must agree to protect FDP’S IPR and proprietary rights.
10) Use of License aspects:Food Ordering Platform shall grant User a personal, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted as per the terms and conditions of the Agreement. The user shall agree not to use the services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11) Review and Ratings: The reviews or ratings for MYMAS(FBO) by Users do not reflect the opinion of the Food Ordering Platform. Food Ordering Platform gets many reviews or ratings for MYMAS(FBO) by Users, which reviews or ratings for MYMAS(FBO) by Users, which shows the views of the User. It is important to state that every review or ratings posted on the Food Ordering Platform are the personal views of the User.
12) Pick-Up & Delivery: The Delivery period quoted at the time of order is approximate and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering. MYMA(Food Ordering Platform) will take reasonable care to deliver your food package in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by MYMA(Food Ordering Platform).
13) Price List: Food Ordering Platform takes care to keep all the prices listed correct at the time of publication, and have been placed as received from the MYMAS(FBO).. The final price charged to the User may change at the time of delivery. In the event of a conflict between prices of the Food Ordering Platform and price charged by the MYMA(FBO), the price charged by the MYMAS(FBO) shall be deemed to be the correct price except for the Delivery Charge of the Food Ordering Platform. The total price for food ordered, including the Delivery Charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Food Ordering Platform when you place your order, which shall be rounded up to the nearest rupee. The User shall make full payment towards such food ordered via the Food Ordering Platform. Any amount that may be charged to the User by Food Ordering Platform over and above the order value shall be inclusive of applicable taxes.
14) Delivery periods/Pickup time quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary depending upon the situation. When the User opts for Pickup at the time of placing the Order, and Food Ordering Platform shall not be liable in any manner in this regard.
15) Personal Promo Code/offers/memberships can be used by the User subject to such terms and conditions set forth by the Food Ordering Platform from time to time. The Food Ordering Platform can promote its new offers/membership plans etc. and the User will have to LOG IN for the same. The customers will only be eligible for offers. 16) Payment Mode: The company operates on a completely cashless system,meaning all transactions for orders and delivery services must be conducted through electronic payment methods accepted by the company.
1. The User shall request to order food and beverages from a MYMA(FBO)Partner by clicking on “Order Now’’ tab on the MYMA(FBO)Partner page on the Food Ordering Platform shall constitute an unconditional and irrevocable authorization issued in favor of Food Ordering Platform to place online orders for food and beverages against the MYMA(FBO) Partners on User’s behalf.
An order, once placed on behalf of User by the Food Ordering Platform and accepted by a MYMA(FBO) Partner constitutes a separate contract of sale of goods under the Sale of Goods Act,1930 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 or any successor legislation between the MYMA(FBO) Partner and the User, to which the Food Ordering Platform shall not be a party.
2. The User must warrant that while placing an order the details like contact number, delivery address, etc. are accurate and correct. By providing these details, the User expresses his/her acceptance of FOP’s terms and conditions and privacy policies.
3. The User shall not resell food purchased via Food Ordering Platform.
4. The User shall be charged a delivery fee for delivery of the order by the Delivery Partner. The User must agree that the Food Ordering Platform is authorized to collect, on behalf of the Delivery Partner, as the case may be. The Delivery Charges may vary from, order to order, which may be determined on multiple factors such as order value, distance, demand during peak hours, etc.
Order Cancellation & Refund
The user shall be entitled to a refund only if you prepay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
1. The order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
2. The user cancels the order due to:
(a) Your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones;
(b) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
(c) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking, or
(d) Where the user cancels the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
B) The decision on refunds shall be at the sole discretion of the Food Delivery Platform and shall be final and binding.
C) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit/debit card.
The user should inform them about the order cancellation by clicking on the ‘Cancel Order’ button in My Orders.
If Myma(FBO) does not respond to the Customer's order at a given time or cancels the order, the Customer will get a 100% refund.
If the Customer cancels the order before Myma starts cooking, he/she will get a refund of 90% of the order amount.
If the Customer cancels an order after Myma starts cooking, he/she will not get a refund.
If Myma(FBO) rejects or cancels the order, she will be charged a 10% fine of the total order value (excluding delivery charges).
If the Delivery Partner cancels the order, the Customer will get a 100% refund.
The user understands and acknowledges that by choosing Delivery by partner, you allow a third-party delivery service to get an order from Myma(Food Ordering Platform) on your behalf and deliver to your given address.
If the delivery partner cancels the order or does anything with the order, Myma Platform will not be responsible for it.
All prices listed on the Myma App and/or Website for Food are correct at the time of publication. While Myma takes great care to keep them up to date, Myma reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale on the Myma App and/or Website, the price of Food, and Food Delivery options, if any.
The user agrees that in case of a price change, Myma or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
The total price for Food/meal including all other charges, taxes, and costs, if any, will be displayed on the Myma platform App and/or Website when you place your order.
Myma's order payment will be credited to her given bank account directly from the payment gateway within approximately 3-4 days from the date of order payment. Delays may occur due to Bank holidays.
Platform Usage Fee
For Customers:- Currently, the Myma platform does not charge any money from customers.
For MYMAS(Food Business Operator) :- A yearly(1 year) fee is charged for platform usage and order request services. There are NO hidden charges and NO commission charged for orders apart from this fee.
There are two modes of payment.
Pay Now : If you select this option then you get a discounted price. And you have to pay only Rs. 599/-
Pay Later : If you select the option for platform fee, pay after you earn from MYMA platform. We will deduct Rs. 999/- from the order payment you received.
Myma Platform keeps all rights to apply Subscription plans at any time in the future, which will be effective for every user.
ORDERING & MEALS
You agree that any contract for the Food ordered through the use of the Myma(Food Ordering Platform) App and/or Website is between You, the Customer, and the Myma; any contract for the supply of Myma(FOP) Service from the Myma(FOP) App and/or Website is between You and Mymas(FBO). You agree to take reasonable care while providing your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of using the service. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are your credit or debit card and/or that you are authorized to use the card(s).
Where Food offered by the Myma platform Service is ordered, the Myma platform will confirm the availability of your order together with the confirmation of your order or separately through the Myma Service. The confirmation message from the Myma Food Delivery platform Service will specify the details of the order including the price of the Food, mode of Payment, and other details of the order.
“User” understands that some types of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
The user of the Myma Food Delivery platform app while ordering food shall make sure that the food ordered by him/her does not contain any allergens or any allergy-causing ingredient specific to him (ex: nuts or lactose intolerance). The OWNER (Myma Food Delivery platform) of the app shall not be responsible for the food ordered by the user of the app when the user has not taken precautions in specifying his allergy/allergen while placing his order. The customer shall take utmost care in placing the order and shall contact the “Myma” regarding the menu item he intends to order and its ingredients and shall make sure nothing in the menu item shall act as an allergen to the consumer. The “OWNER i.e. platform” of the app shall at no point in time be held responsible for any allergic reaction caused to the consumer. It is the sole responsibility of the user to check for such information on the website and place orders accordingly.
Myma Meals is not at all responsible for :
i. Customer’s expectations not being met or customer dissatisfaction concerning the quality of food supplied by the Myma (FBO);
ii. Customer receiving the wrong or a damaged food product;
iii. Customer receiving inferior quality food;
iv. Customer receiving wrong quantity or missing food items in the order;
v. Poor packaging;
vi. Timing of food delivery
vii. Order Cancellation
viii. Customers did not receive food as per the given photo in-app.
Ix. Mistakes or failures during food delivery
Customization, Cancellation, or Ad-hoc request for food delivery will not be processed for any particular day after the cut-off time decided by Myma. It is the sole responsibility of the user to check for such information on the website and place orders accordingly. Myma reserves the right to alter the cut-off time and such modified cut-off time will be immediately applicable therefrom.
Whereas all orders placed through the use of the Myma platform App and/or Website will be subject to the individual contracts between the Customer, Myma, and the Myma platform Service.
Authorisation To Contact & Record Your Calls
1. You consent to receive audio calls and text messages from us at any telephone number that you have provided us or that we have otherwise obtained. We may place such calls and texts to i) notify you regarding your account;
ii) troubleshoot problems with your account;
iii) resolve a dispute;
iv) collect a debt;
v) collect required documents
vi) contact you with offers and promotions; or
vii) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply.
2. We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers, who we have contracted to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. You agree these service providers may also contact you using auto-dialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their purposes. We, without further notice or warning and at its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with us or our agents for quality control and training purposes or its protection.
Myma (FBO) represents and warrants that she/he holds a valid FSSAI registration/license to sell food and maintain the validity of the FSSAI registration/license. The Myma (FBO) also undertakes to inform Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd. in case the FSSAI registration/license is expired or suspended, immediately of such occurrence. Also if Myma(FBO) does not have FSSAI registration/license and is still serving/delivering food, Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd. will suspend the Myma (FBO) immediately.
Myma (FBO) agrees and undertakes to produce for inspection and verification the documents and details evidencing the existence and validity of such licenses and other compliance as may be mandated by the competent authority immediately. If Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd. has any grounds to believe that the licenses are invalid, incomplete, or ineffective for any reason whatsoever, Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd. shall be entitled to terminate/suspend the Myma (FBO)’s use of the Platform and their account, in Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd.’s sole discretion in compliance with applicable laws.
If any Myma (FBO) is using the platform and cooking and delivering food even after expiring FSSAI registration/license, she/he may have to face the consequence as per the FDA’s terms and conditions.
Myma Meals Pvt. Ltd. has the authority to share documents given by Myma (FBO) to a third-party company to apply for FSSAI / Food license/registration.
THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY'S / MERCHANT’S/ PDP’S SERVICES.
MYMA DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS INCLUDING THE LAW APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE MERCHANT OR PDP.
WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR MERCHANT ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it including but not limited to user interface, layout format, Order placing process flow and any content thereof.
You recognize that Myma Meals is the registered owner of the word mark ‘MYMA’ and the logo including but not limited to its variants (IPR) and shall not directly or indirectly, attack or assist another in attacking the validity of, or Myma’s or its affiliates proprietary rights in, the licensed marks or any registrations thereof, or file any applications for the registration of the licensed marks or any names or logos derived from or confusingly similar to the licensed marks, any variation thereof, or any translation or transliteration thereof in another language, in respect of any products/services and in any territory throughout the world. If you become aware or acquire knowledge of any infringement of IPR you shall report the same at [email protected] with all relevant information.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Platform.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of Liability
IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN MYMA MEALS CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MYMA. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR MYMA ONE MEMBERSHIP.
All disputes related to this MYMA One Membership will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Pune only.
COMPLAINTS & NOTICE
Myma takes complaints very seriously and aims to respond to your complaint as soon as possible. All complaints are to be addressed from the ‘Contact with Myma Platform’ section in the application.
Reporting Instances of Intellectual Property Violations: To file a notice of infringement with Myma Meals,, you must provide a written communication (by email or regular mail) that sets out the information specified in the list below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and lawyer's fees) if you materially misrepresent that material infringing your intellectual property right(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proprietor of the intellectual property right(s), we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
Please note: MYMA Meals does not solicit confidential information such as OTP/CVV/PIN NUMBER/Card number either through call or mail or any other means. Please do not reveal these details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be calling on MYMA’S behalf. You may report such suspicious activities to order [email protected]
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MYMA PLATFORM.